Skimono Beauty - 20th June 2020
Summer-ready feet in 30 minutes
Are your feet in need of a pick-me-up before sandal season? Then we have the perfect remedy for you. We developed the Total Conditioning+ Foot Masks in order to bring natural, restorative ingredients back to your pedicure routine and so our carefully selected formulas in our foot masks do just that.
Break your feet free from socks with these skin nourishing ingredients:
Shea butter & olive oil - these two ultra-replenishing ingredients moisturise the feet in order to smooth heels and soften hard skin.
Tea Tree oil - with natural antibacterial properties, we include tea tree to cleanse and refresh feet that are in need of a pick-me-up.
Chamomile - with soothing properties, chamomile revives tired feet, leaving them feeling restored and nourished once again.
How to use:
We don’t want you to use your Skimono masks purely for the end-result, the ritual of using our masks should be relaxing and pleasurable, so let us guide you through the process of using our Total Conditioning+ Foot Masks.
- Find a comfortable spot in your home
Top tip: we recommend using the hand masks simultaneously for an even more luxuriously, relaxing experience.
- Choose a time where you can be phone free and try to reduce distractions as much as possible for the next 30 minutes.
- Make sure your feet are clean & dry.
- Remove the socks from the sachet and tear along to perforation to reveal the layer of serum.
- Slip your foot into the sock and seal it with the ankle tabs.
- Gently massage the mask evenly over the feet to promote distribution of serum on the skin.
- Leave the socks on for 20-30 minutes. Once you’ve finished, discard to sock and rub any remaining serum into the feet. No need to rinse.
How to use a Skimono foot mask
What customers are saying:
“ The transformation following my Foot Mask treatment was perfect! My feet felt soft and supple and completely refreshed, “
“ Loved it. Such a difference.”